We started Walker Mowers with one commercial lawnmower and that was and still is the C19. It was built and is still built with the end user needs in mind – agility, robust powerful engine, manoeuvrability and a high-capacity collection container. We designed our original mower to be popular with commercial property owners and residential property owners who are looking for professional finishes on all of their lawns and the C19 is available for the task.
- 19-HP, Kohler Command Pro OHV V-Twin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Two independent Hydro-Gear®transaxles combine for agile performance
- Remote Cummins Filtration OptiAir™ with remote Enginaire™ precleaner for increased engine life
- Belt tightener clutch/band brake for mower deck and implement drive
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 10.5 kph ground speed
- 15.1 L fuel tank
- Full-size garden tractor battery
- Parking brake
Walker Mower Videos
There’s nothing like seeing a Walker Mower in action in person. But the next best thing is seeing them in videos. We have a range of videos to help you make a decision to buy. View the Videos page here.
Find Your Local Dealer
Walker Mowers are only available through accredited dealers who are able to provide the high quality service you can expect. We have an extensive, nationwide dealer network. When you find the dealer nearest to you, you can book a DEMO through them.
NB: The information given here about our products is as accurate as we can make it at the time of writing. However, our products are constantly being refined so it remains your responsibility to check details before making any decisions based on this information.